- To treat patients with consideration and respect, always attempting to prioritize their needs and to exceed their expectations.
- To provide the highest quality, cost effective personalized healthcare services with comfort, compassion and professionalism.
- To employ highly trained personnel and support their work and development.
- To assist our communities to grow and prosper.
- To serve our community - The trusted excellence in healthcare with comfort, compassion and professionalism.
Our values are based upon:
- Service: Provide services which reflect quality, compassion, concern, professionalism and value.
- Respect: Honor and respect the dignity of each individual.
- Partnership: Develop and cherish valued relationships with your patients, employees and colleagues.
- Empowerment: Create and build an environment based upon open and honest communication; where our patients take an active role in the decision making relative to their health.
Let us walk through the well founded origin of Beaver Family Clinic. Dr. Cannell established "Cannell Clinic" located at 703 Ritter Drive in Beaver, WV in 1985 which provided wide range of primary care medical services to the area residents. Through the years, the demand for medical services continued to grow, because of which additional physicians were recruited. Dr. Ronald Green joined the staff in 1986.
Cannell Clinic was named "Beaver Family Care Associates" in 1988 which continued to provide highest quality of medical services to the residents of local community. The addition of new physicians, professional staff and medical services required additional space and a larger facility. In response to the need extensive remodeling and addition was done to the facility in 2000.
Beaver Family Care Associates was transformed to Beaver Family Clinic in May 2003 with addition of Dr. Bella Zinzuwadia on staff. Beaver Family Clinic continues to provide our valued community with highest quality of comprehensive medical care and services and continues to grow as a leading primary health care provider in our local and surrounding community. Broad range of primary and specialty medical services, including full lab, x-ray services, ultrasounds, echocardiograms, holter monitoring, and full bone densitometry and complete pulmonary function testing are provided at Beaver Family Clinic.
Information on this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician of other healthcare professional. You should not use the information in the wbsite for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medical or other treatment.